The Bedford Education Foundation (BEF) is pleased to announce that it is awarding 8 grants to Bedford Educators for its 2016 grant cycle.
This year grants have been awarded to the following individuals
- Chelsea Correia, Peter Woodbury School: Morning News Show
- Meagan Read, Riddle Brook School: UCONN Confratute
- Tracey Gamache, Riddle Brook School: Singapore Math Strategies
- Abigail Bergen, McKelvie Intermediate School: Therapy Bunny “Noodle”
- Heather Brunelle, Lurgio Middle School: Project Based Learning
- Georgia Brussard, Lurgio Middle School: Best Practices in Literacy Instruction with Technology
- Robert Jozokos, Bedford High School: French Sister School / Mandarin (Taiwan) Sister School
- Terry Bullard, Bedford School District: Digital Learning Day #futureready
In 2016 alone, BEF awarded over $27,000 to schools and educators to advance its goal of improving education in Bedford. The BEF maintains its partnership with the Bedford Rotary to generously fund educational grants. Bedford Kids First Trust also continues to contribute generous funds towards specific grant in support of our mutual goal to support teachers and students in Bedford schools.